Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  WCBIC  Board  Meeting  October  27th  - RSVP  Reminder
From:  Wilshire  Center  BID
Date:  10/24/2016  02:39  PM
To:  Debra  Leathers

Thank  you  Debbie.  See  you  tomorrow  morning.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1 032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  Oct  24,  201 6,  at  2:31  PM,  Debbie  Leathers  <dleathers@swlaw.edu>  wrote:
10  J

Debbie  Leathers

Associate  Dean,  Institutional  Advancement
Southwestern  Law  School
3050  Wilshire  Boulevard
Los  Angeles,  CA  90010
www.swlaw-alumni.org

213.738.6814
213.736.1205  fax
Click  here  to  donate

<image001.jpg>

I can  do  1 0AM  or  anytime  after  2:30PM?  Let  me  know  what  works  best  for  you.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1 032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  Oct  24,  201 6,  at  1 1 :47  AM,  Debbie  Leathers  <dleathers@swlaw.edu>  wrote
Tomorrow  would  be  better  if  possible  - what  time?

Debbie  Leathers

Associate  Dean,  Institutional  Advancement
Southwestern  Law  School
3050  Wilshire  Boulevard
Los  Angeles,  CA  90010
www.swlaw-alumni.org